Wednesday, February 24, 2010

first card class






OK so I have the first 10 out of 12 cards finished for a card class I will be doing sometime in March at the new Ink. Paper. Scissors. Please watch for their grand opening because those girls have been hard at work to bring some of the newest, latest and greatest products to their store. I am going to try to post pictures of the cards but this is my second try so hopefully I will get it this time.


Well on my second attempt I was able to find the pictures but I have not been successful in being able to rotate them. So, I will post 5 of the ten cards so that you will get an idea of what the cards look like. Sorry they are sideways. I will put up more pics once I can figure out how to get them to go the correct way. Thanks for you patience. And please come again, even if it is to laugh at my computer ineptness, I don't mind!
Enjoy
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment