Monday, May 17, 2010

cards for coffe and cards at INK PAPER SCISSORS

So, my husband asked how my blogging was going and I replied... Weeellll since I don't have any really active followers it has been a few months since my last blog. He gave me a tsk, tsk and told me that wasn't the point (It's not?... Oh yeah I do it because it really is fun when I get around to it or have something to say) Well here is me saying something. My favorite scrapbook store in Sturbridge, INK PAPER SCISSORS is letting me do some card classes on Wednesday morning, WOOO-HOOO. I have to say I am a little nervous that this little side business idea of mine is really starting--so many questions, mainly What if I just SUCK. When I make my own albums who cares if nobody likes it, it is for me, but putting stuff out there that other people may want to learn, buy, or just hang out with me, well that is pretty daunting to me. Then I tell myself seriously Jen, if this doesn't work it does not take away from the fact that creating makes ME happy and I will still put my hands to work for things for myself. In the meantime, I am giving it a whirl (isn't that a fun word? whirl, go ahead say it and see if it doesn't make you smile). Well here are the 4 cards that will be offered this Weds. May 19. Sorry for all the blank white space around the cards, truth be told I stink at the whole computer thing and my hubby went to bed so forgive the quality.----Ok so, honestly I have done the uploading before but for some reason my computer will not cooperate today. So I will try again tomorrow when I can seek assistance!!

peace,
jenny :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment