Sunday, August 15, 2010

long time no blog



well summer has definitely kept me busy, working, enjoying the kids but definitely not scrapping or cardmaking like I want to. Oh well fall is coming and hopefully I will dust off my creative corner and get working. I am recovering from pneumonia and physically feel fine other than not being able to really exercise since walking up stairs leads to a winded hacking fest with coughing up a lung. But is has diseased my brain and I have been in poor mental space since. My wonderful husband let me go last minute to a beginner Zentangle class at my favorite scrapbook store. It was extremely relaxing and fun. I can't wait to doodle away more. Here are the samples I completed today.... enjoy

also I love to pass on other fun blogs I find check out milasdaydreams.blogspot.com it is soooooooo very cute!!


peace
jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment