Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ink Paper Scissors website is up and running

So I just spent a good portion of the day doing inventory at my favorite store-yep you guessed it...Ink Paper Scissors, and I did not even make a dent in the new items. Pat and Liz have been working tirelessly to bring in the latest and greatest products. Also the website for the store is now up and running so everyone can get up to the minute details on crops, classes and products. I always love walking in to the store and doing at least one lap around to look at all the new things they brought in since the last time I visited or things I may not have seen the last time, Ok I have to admit I usually take more than one lap to soak it all in. Yes, I was one of those kids who cherished my new pencils, notebooks and back to school gadgets that I bought every fall. I even love the way all that stuff smells!

peace,
jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment