Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Ink, Paper, Scissors store in now OPEN

Well,
If you love paper crafting and stamps and new ink and wonderful people you will be happy to know that the new Ink, Paper, Scissors store in Sturbridge, Ma is now open. They opened the store for the first time yesterday. Their grand opening festivities will be next weekend. The store is fantastic, so many new products and what a HUGE room for creative inspirations and they have added new tools to their workshop area including Sizzix big shot and another huge sizzix die cutting tool (sorry I don't know the name). They will be acquiring a cricut expressions machine for all you cricut fans as well as getting the new machine from sizzix the eclips when it becomes available. I was so happy walking through the store yesterday. Not only are the products great with many more new things added this week but the owners are wonderfully, nice, sweet, fun, helpful people. OK I think I have gone on long enough about them. Be sure to check them out this coming weekend March 19th, 20th, and 21t for free make and takes and stuff!!!

Have a happy day, myself am in my comfy sweatpants and am about to go pick up my kids from Gramma-Lee's house. What a wonderful weekend our whole family had; my kids playing with grandparents and myself walking around a store with new goodies. I just love the smell of new paper (Iknow weird but I do) and my hubby and I had a date night and went to Kaizen in Sturbridge last night--YUMMY. It was sooooo good!

have a great sunday
jenny :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment