Friday, June 18, 2010

I love surprise gifts



Yes, I have to admit I am selfish enough and materialistic enough to say I LOVE getting a suprise gift. I was at work today feeling pretty sad since my Hubby let my kindergartner play hooky and they all (all being the hubby my 5 and 6 year old) went to six flags, without me a big BOOO-HOO-HOO for me. It was going to be almost 90 and it is the end of the year so he figured Brae would probably be watching a movie or otherwise taking it easy in school so he decided to go have fun. I was happy for them but extremely jealous. Don't get me wrong I am actually very lucky that I truly do enjoy what I do, but I love my family and spending time with my family more. It was a ho-hum, busy day until... an OT student was having her last day of he 3 month affiliation and the sweetheart bought many of the therapists little thank you gifts. Totally unnecessary and a total surprise. Anyway I have to admit I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my gift. And the only thing better than an empty one of this cute glass is this cute glass full of what it was made for. So check it out and THANK you Raquel...seriously you made my day in an otherwise oh whoa is me kind of day!!!
This Vino is for you!!

peace
jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment